A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Great tasting Hill’s Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish was developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to help support your cat’s urinary tract health. It contains the right balance of vital nutrients to help improve most lower urinary tract conditions without the need for surgery and can be fed long term as a way to reduce the recurrence of urinary stones.
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat’s urinary health and lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%
- This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with a gently cooked, easy to eat pate and natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days) and reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels and has controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids and recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats