Royal Canin Urinary SO Small Breed is a veterinary-exclusive dry dog food developed to nutritionally support your small dog’s urinary tract and bladder health. This formula promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the formation of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. It increases the amount of urine your dog produces to help dilute excess minerals that can cause crystals and stones. Low Relative Super Saturation (RSS) methodology is used to help lower ion concentration in urine, which contributes to stone formation. And for dental health, the adapted kibble size for small dogs encourages chewing to help reduce tartar buildup. Lower urinary tract issues may be a recurring concern for some dogs.
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food for small dogs under 22 lb with urinary health concerns.
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
- Adapted kibble size for small dogs encourages chewing to help reduce tartar buildup.